Registered owner's membership name
GST registered ABN
Non-GST registered ABN
Hobby Farmer - No ABN
Registered Trading Name
Who will transport the horse to the grounds?
Horse registered number
Joined mares not eligible. Colts & Stallions 4 years and over at the time of sale must be Sire Registered and DNA Recorded.
Age (at time of Sale)
Height - 4 years & over (Hands & Inches)
Estimate Mature Height - Under 4 years (Hands & Inches)
Limit to 40 words, may be shortened otherwise. If left blank, catalogue will indicate "not provided".
Would you like a beast for Preworks?
Would you like a beast for Sale?
Hendra virus vaccinated
DECLARATION: I / We understand the conditions of the Sale & agree to act in accordance with The Australian Stock Horse Society Limited Regulations. In entering this horse, I declare that I have checked the horse’s registration papers & that the horse’s marking & brands match the marking & brands described on the horse’s Certificate of Registration.
Agreement to conditions for approved ASH sales
The complete SOCIETY REGULATIONS for APPROVED ASH SALES including Vendor, Organiser & Agent Responsibilities), Drugs Policy & Identification of Horse’s are available from Head Office or the Society’s Website – www.ashs.com.au
In relation to Approved ASH Sales, members should be familiar with all the Society's Regulations, in particular the following main points:
1. All horses must be Australian Stock Horse Registered. No foal recorded horses will be accepted. If the horse's registration has not been finalised by the close of nominations, the horse will NOT be accepted into the catalogue.
2. To enter horses in the sale, the vendor must be a Financial Member of the Society for the year that the sale will be conducted. The name of the vendor must be the same as the name of the owner under which the horse is currently registered.
3. All Nomination Forms must be submitted as indicated with a copy of the horse's registration papers. The Society recommends that a good
quality colour picture of the horse (photograph or JPEG file) be submitted to the Society by post or email with the name of the sale and
sale date, as well as the horse's registered name and number prior to the Sale. If submitted, the picture will be loaded with the Sale
Catalogue on the Society’s Online Stud Book at no charge.
4. Nominations must be submitted by the closing date and will not be accepted unless accompanied with the nomination fee and a copy of
the horse's Certificate of Registration. Once a horse has been accepted into the catalogue, there is no refund on the nomination fee.
Nomination Forms without a vendor#. signature will not be accepted. 5. Owners are required to compare the horse's Certificate of Registration to the horse being nominated (prior to entering the horse) into an ASH event; ie, sex, colour, brands, markings, etc. Owners are advised to review the Society's Regulations in relation to Horse
Identification, in particular the verification of brands and markings policies. A horse may be REJECTED from an Approved ASH Sale
under the Identification Regulations due to a brand or marking discrepancy. Stock Brand, Identification number and Year number must be clearly visible.
6. The Inspector may REJECT a horse from the sale if the horse does not comply with the following conditions: The horse should be prepared and presented suitably for the sale and should be free of undesirable characteristics and conformation faults.
7. All stallions or colts, 4 years and over, at time of sale nomination must be Sire Registered and DNA Recorded.
8. Any person involved with handling the horse on the day of the sale, within the perimeter of the grounds; ie, strapper, handler, trainer, rider
and the like must be a Competition Eligible Financial Member of the Society. Temporary Membership is available through a branch, when a branch conducts an event. Temporary Membership entitles a person to participate in a single Branch show, activity or programme.
Youth under 18 years of age must wear an equestrian helmet approved by the current Australian Standards Association or International
equivalent, which MUST be securely fastened under the chin, when mounted anywhere within the perimeter of the grounds, including all
public areas, as well as leading or handling a horse.
9. Remarks on the horse should be restricted to a maximum of forty words, Comments found to be excessive will be shortened. References
to other breeds are not permitted during the sale or in the catalogue.
10. The following must be disclosed by the Vendor to the Auctioneer prior to sale and the Auctioneer will disclose these facts at time of sale:
• Any horse addicted to windsucking or showing any symptoms of being a wobbler or roarer.
• Any horse being a cryptorchid or showing a visible deformity of the genitalia.
• Where the Vendor has retained semen or embryos.
Il. The Sale Committee reserves the right to restrict the number of entries (if excessive).
12. By nominating a horse in this sale, I/we agree to be bound by the Rules, Regulations and Codes of Conduct governing the affairs of the
13. Neither the organising committee, nor the Agents, nor The Australian Stock Horse Society Limited accept any liability for any accident, damage, injury to horses, riders, beasts, ground, spectators, or any other person or property whatsoever.
Agreement to additional conditions of sale
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF SALE (as requested by the Organiser/Agent and approved by the Board)
• The Selling Agent will not accept the nomination, if the horse's registration has not been finalised.
• A photocopy of the horse's CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION must be attached to the Sale Nomination.
• If a colour photograph is included with the nomination to the AGENT, the photograph will be printed in the Sale Catalogue. If a photograph
is supplied to the, it will be loaded on the Society's Online Sales Catalogue at NO CHARGE.
• All horse movements must be in accordance with DPI requirements for any State the horse is being transported.
• A Society Inspector appointed for this sale must inspect each horse prior to being paraded for the sale. Inspections will be conducted on Saturday 3rd December 2017 from 7am in Lot order. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that the horse is presented for inspection. Horses must be presented unsaddled & without a rug. The original Certificate of Registration must be presented to the Society Inspector at time of inspection.
• All horses nominated for the Dalby Australian Stock Sale will be subject to random drug test to be carried over the 1st, 2nd & 3rd of December. Refer to Australian Stock Horse Society Rules & Regulations - Drugs Policy Section 8
• All horses must be ridden. A ridden parade will be conducted prior to the sale. A beast will be available for Cattle Working Demonstrations on Saturday during the parade and Sunday during the sale. Mares must not be joined. Horses registered as Breeding Purposes ONLY are not eligible for this sale.
• Commission of 6.5% (plus GST) will be payable by the vendor to the Auctioneer and will apply on SALE PRICE, in respect of each lot
catalogued and SOLD; from day of sale to ten days after the advertised sale date, whether sold at Auction or Private Treaty.
• The Vendor will pay the cost of $50.00 (GST inclusive) for transfer of ownership. The agent will deduct this fee from sale proceeds.
• NO nomination fees will be refunded.
Thank you! Now that you've submitted the core information via our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include all of the elements listed below.
We look forward to seeing you in December!